RESIDENTIAL CONCRETE SERVICES
We install and repair concrete structures for residential properties. Reinforced concrete is the most popular material for sustainable structures because of it’s strength and durability. Proactive maintenance ensures that your parking structures have a long-term life.
Concrete is the best material for flatwork due to its ability to form perfectly flat and even surfaces. Pavement Solutions is a pioneer in concrete flatwork technology. We offer the installation of:
- Concrete sidewalks
- Concrete walkways
- Concrete curbs
- Concrete steps & stairs
- Concrete floors
- Concrete patios
- Concrete driveways
Types of Concrete Restoration:
- Wall / Column Repairs – Epoxy injection is typically used for repairs. In more severe cases, a re-pouring of concrete is done.
- Expansion Joint Repair – Defective joints can restrict movement in concrete slabs, allowing water to seep into the structure. Expansion joints are replaced to restore structure functionality.
- Post Tension Repairs – Post tension repairs are required to maintain strength and to restore the structure’s integrity. A structure needs post tension repair if there are broken tendons popping out of the surface, parallel cracking along the post tension strands, and diagonal shear cracks in beams and joints.
- Deck Repairs – When the cast surface of concrete is compromised, deck repairs are needed. The damaged area is usually removed with concrete reapplied over it.
Types of Waterproofing:
- Deck Coating – A coating is appleid, in order to protect the concrete from vehicle and/or pedestrian traffic abrasion and the freeze-thaw weather cycles of the Midwest.
- Epoxy – Epoxy coating enhances the appearance and curb-appeal of concrete surfaces. This also safeguards from vehicular damage, chemical leaks, and natural aging processes.
- Moisture Barriers – In order to restrict water vapor from penetrating concrete slabs, a plastic membrane must be placed below the concrete structure. This allows proper sealer and concrete slab adhesion as well as reducing efflorescence formation.
Let us maintain the longevity of your concrete.