Pavement Solutions, LLC
Last updated: July 11, 2022.
“What data do we collect?”
Data from Contact Forms:
If you submit an inquiry on our contact form(s), on our site you may opt-in to saving your: name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you submit another inquiry. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Data from Analytics:
- The type of device used to access the website
- The date, time, and duration of time that you accessed the website
“How do we use the collected data?”
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our site, products, and services
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
“How long do we retain the collected data?”
If you submit a contact form inquiry, the form and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up inquiries automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
“Will we share the collected data?”
- We will not share personal information submitted to forms on our website with any third-party vendors or any other businesses.
- Information submitted to forms on our website remains confidential and is only used internally to provide information on our services.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information in order to comply with laws
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees, agents, customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
“What rights do you have over your data?”
If you have submitted a comment/contact form inquiry, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information choices and changes:
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, to opt-out of our sharing with others, and to update your personal information.
Pavement Solutions, LLC
7617 IL Route 31
Richmond, IL 60071