COMMERCIAL POTHOLE PATCHING & INFRARED REPAIRS
Potholes occur when moisture penetrates cracks, the cracks increase in size, and asphalt breaks off into smaller pieces. Potholes are dangerous because they can cause damage to pedestrians and vehicles. Asphalt patching and infrared patching repairs parking lot potholes. Pavement Solutions offers cold, hot, and patching methods.
- Damaged asphalt is saw-cute and removed
- Tack coat is applied to the patch perimeter
- Asphalt is added in lifts, raked, and compacted with a vibratory roller.
This type of patching is an alternative to traditional patching methods. The process involves heating up a pavement area to make it workable. Top lift of existing asphalt is removed. New asphalt will be added, along with liquid rejuvenator, during the raking process. The repaired area is then compacted with a vibratory roller.
Common Infrared Patching Uses
- Newer pavement can be repaired without saw-cutting.
- Adjusts pavement height.
- Creates a smooth path at transition joints.
- Bonding speed bumps.
Infrared Patching Advantages
- Time – The entire process takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
- No Seams – The old pavement and patch area is seamless.
- Cost-Effective – Infrared patching requires less labor
Let us maintain the longevity of your lot. Because — after all — a parking lot is a consumer’s first impression of the establishment as a whole.