Cracks can be the beginning of bigger problems for your parking lot if they aren’t fixed right away. That’s why Pavement Solutions, LLC, offers fast and effective parking lot crack sealing for Milwaukee, WI. We can remedy cracks of all sizes and shapes to keep your parking lot in good condition.
Why Cracks Are a Problem
While cracks occur naturally pastillas para la ereccion en españa due to temperature fluctuations and the natural expansion and contraction of the ground, they are unsightly and usually lead to bigger problems. A small crack may not seem like an issue, but if water gets into the crack and freezes, the crack will expand. The crack is also susceptible to more wear and tear than causes it to grow or deepen.
When left untreated, small cracks can lead to crumbling asphalt and potholes.
How We Can Help
Our sealing services use a rubberized joint sealant that fills the crack and adheres to the asphalt to fortify it and keep it together. This stops wear and tear in its tracks and reinforces your parking lot with material that is elastic and can move with the temperature changes and ground shifts.
Crack Sealing Process
- The cracks are routed to make uniform in depth and form a reservoir for the sealant
- Obstructions, such as vegetation, are removed from the cracks with a wire-wheel
- Hot-applied rubberized joint sealant is applied to fill the cracks
* Crack routing is necessary to ensure proper bonding. High-traffic areas are strongly encouraged for routing as long as the cracks have not already been sealed. Repair methods depend on budget, pavement downtime, and crack type. A protective reservoir for the sealant material is created through crack routing.
Advantages of Crack Sealing
- Preventative – Crack sealer is designed to seal cracks and joints from moisture.
- Superior Material – Pavement Solutions uses a hot sealer when crack sealing. Cold sealer has a tendency to pop out of the crack from temperature changes.
- Elasticity – Crack sealant moves along with the crack’s thermal movements.