We are seeking candidates for a full-time CDL Truck Driver to add to our growing team as soon as possible.
- Class B CDL License is required, Class A CDL License is preferred
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Haul asphalt/concrete construction equipment and materials to-and-from our shop in Richmond, IL; and to-and-from job sites around Northeast Illinois and Southeast Wisconsin
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Class B CDL License is required, Class A is preferred
- Air brakes and tanker endorsement is a plus
- Good driving and safety record
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.