Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
Pavement Marking / Line Striper Position
We are seeking candidates for many Pavement Marking Technician positions to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
- Past experience in holding an asphalt crew supervisor position is preferred, and please feel free to bring your past or current crew with you. We have infinite openings to fill for this position.
- Training is provided
- CDL license is a plus, but is not required
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the painting of various pavement marking surfaces
- Mark out various traffic lanes, parking stalls, ADA spots, and fire lanes
- Install traffic and ADA signs
- Operate/maintain striping equipment (we use Graco brand machines) for striping on parking lots, playgrounds, sports facilities, etc.
- Load and unload supplies
- Prepare/clean the work areas
- Set up and take down traffic control signs at job sites
- Other responsibilities as assigned
*You will be given the option to travel overnight and be out-of-town for days at a time.
- 1+ years of experience with pavement marking/line striping
- Past experience in new layout striping and restriping is preferred
- Past experience with using Graco brand line striping machines is preferred
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Ability to work in heat, cold, rain, and dusty environments
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.