Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
Diesel Mechanic Position
We are seeking candidates for a full-time Diesel Mechanic to add to our growing team as soon as possible.
- No certifications necessary, just general diesel mechanic knowledge
- Creative freedom to design your own shop
- Salary starting at $65,000/year
- Benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance with a retirement plan
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform inspections on construction vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance and repair on diesel engines, gas engines, hydraulic systems, trailers, and suspension
- Electronics diagnostics
- Experience with construction fleet maintenance is a big plus
- Familiar with light and heavy diesel engines, paver maintenance, trailers; as well as sealcoat, asphalt, and striping equipment is a big plus
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form below as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC considers all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.