We are seeking candidates for a full-time Diesel Mechanic to add to our growing team as soon as possible.
- No certifications necessary, just general diesel mechanic knowledge
- Creative freedom to design your own shop
- Salary starting between $65,000-$70,000/year depending on experience and knowledge
- Benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance with a retirement plan
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform inspections on construction vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance and repair on diesel engines, gas engines, hydraulic systems, trailers, and suspension
- Electronics diagnostics
- Experience with construction fleet maintenance is a big plus
- Familiar with light and heavy diesel engines, paver maintenance, trailers; as well as sealcoat, asphalt, and striping equipment is a big plus
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.