Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
Construction Equipment Yard Maintenance Position
We are seeking candidates for a full-time equipment yard organizer to add to our growing team as soon as possible.
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:00-pm (second shift hours)
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains an organized yard operation
- Oversees facility equipment: ensures that all equipment is safe to use, operational, and regularly serviced
- Load and unload construction equipment for crews and light maintenance for the next day
- Operating skid-steer and fork-lift
- Relocating and rearranging all vehicles and construction equipment
- General housekeeping tasks throughout the maintenance shop and yard
- General knowledge of operating a skid-steer and forklift is a must
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and handling of materials.
- Able to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves.
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form below as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC considers all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.
PROMOTE EMPLOYEES FROM WITHIN
COMPETITIVE SALARY PAY
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE