We are seeking candidates for a Concrete Finisher / Layout position to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pour, form, and finish concrete projects
- Commercial, residential, and industrial concrete construction
- Concrete repair
- Concrete demolition
- Rebar replacement
- Concrete expansion joints
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using a rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
- Finish concrete using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Ability to read blueprints for residential and commercial properties
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Local travel around IL and WI
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.