Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
Concrete Finisher Position
We are seeking candidates for a Concrete Finisher / Layout position to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pour, form, and finish concrete projects
- Commercial, residential, and industrial concrete construction
- Concrete repair
- Concrete demolition
- Rebar replacement
- Concrete expansion joints
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using a rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
- Finish concrete using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Ability to read blueprints for residential and commercial properties
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Local travel around IL and WI
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form below as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC considers all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.
PROMOTE EMPLOYEES FROM WITHIN
COMPETITIVE SALARY PAY
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE