Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
We are seeking candidates for a full-time Asphalt Superintendent to add to our growing team as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building, updating, and maintaining daily prep and pave schedule with operations team
- Update operations coordinator on material, trucking, and equipment needs
- Add input on existing equipment decisions
- Build and maintain two asphalt paving crews
- Quality control on all asphalt paving projects
- Pre-scope / post-scope asphalt paving projects
- Job cost and tracking on paving projects
- Assist in training sales associates (scoping/estimating)
- Scope, estimate, and manage existing relationships
- Assist in training prep superintendent
- Experience working on an asphalt paving crew is highly preferred
- Knowledgeable in and proven abilities with working within in a paving, landscaping or construction type environment preferred
- Ability to work efficiently within a collaborative environment and contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is highly preferred, but not required
- Salary based on experience level
- Company provided iPhone, or phone plan reimbursement of up to $60.00 per month
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided laptop and monitor
- 10 vacation days and 5 sick days (per calendar year)
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.