Pavement Solutions, LLC is a team made up of hard-working and dedicated people that truly embody our vision. If you are looking to take control of your career, we welcome you to join the Pavement Solutions Team!
Asphalt Seal Coat Laborer Position
We are seeking candidates for Asphalt Seal Coat Labor professionals to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using a weed-whacker, wire broom, and push-blower to clean pavement surfaces
- Application of seal coating material
- Manual labor including (but not limited to) sh0veling, sweeping, and raking
- Operate/maintain seal coating equipment for use on parking lots, playgrounds, driveways, etc.
- Load and unload supplies
- Work within a team environment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
*You will be given the option to travel overnight and be out-of-town for days at a time.
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Local travel around IL and WI
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form below as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC considers all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.
PROMOTE EMPLOYEES FROM WITHIN
COMPETITIVE SALARY PAY
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE