We are seeking candidates for Asphalt Seal Coat Labor professionals to add to our field crew team as soon as possible.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using a weed-whacker, wire broom, and push-blower to clean pavement surfaces
- Application of seal coating material
- Manual labor including (but not limited to) sh0veling, sweeping, and raking
- Operate/maintain seal coating equipment for use on parking lots, playgrounds, driveways, etc.
- Load and unload supplies
- Work within a team environment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
*You will be given the option to travel overnight and be out-of-town for days at a time.
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Local travel around IL and WI
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.